The Process-Oriented Data Science for Healthcare Alliance (chapter within the IEEE Task Force on Process Mining) aims at the creation of spaces for training, cooperating, and sharing knowledge among multidisciplinary stakeholders in the use of Process-Oriented Data Science (PODS) technologies in the healthcare domain, in order to solve the barriers for its applicability, enforce the research and development of tools, represent methods and algorithms that fit with the real needs of healthcare Professionals and, define methodologies and frameworks that encourage an adequate application of PODS in the healthcare field. PODS4H Alliance is the chapter within the IEEE Task Force on Process Mining to promote the use of Process Mining in Healthcare.
- Jorge Munoz-Gama, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile
- Carlos Fernandez-Llatas, Universitat Politècnica de Valencia
- Niels Martin, Hasselt University
- Owen Johnson, University of Leeds
- Marcos Sepúlveda, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile
- Emmanuel Helm, University of Applied Sciences Upper Austria