The Process-Oriented Data Science for Healthcare Alliance aims at the creation of spaces for training, cooperating, and sharing knowledge among multidisciplinary stakeholders in the use of Process-Oriented Data Science (PODS) technologies in the healthcare domain, in order to solve the barriers for its applicability, enforce the research and development of tools, represent methods and algorithms that fit with the real needs of healthcare Professionals and, define methodologies and frameworks that encourage an adequate application of PODS in the healthcare field.
- To enforce the relationships among healthcare professionals and PODS researchers in order to allow a closer collaboration for facilitating the applicability of PODS techniques in real scenarios.
- To educate PODS researchers in the real needs of healthcare professionals, to create more adequate methods, algorithms and tools, to overcome the barriers and problems that the application of PODS in healthcare can carry.
- To train healthcare professionals in the use of PODS tools and techniques; involve them in the PODS research field, in posing questions, methodologies and providing its medical knowledge.
- To disseminate the best practices and successful application of methodologies for improving the accuracy and efficacy of PODS technologies in healthcare.
- Josep Carmona, Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya
- Carlos Fernandez-Llatas, Universitat Politècnica de Valencia
- Roberto Gatta, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore
- Owen Johnson, University of Leeds
- Niels Martin, Hasselt University
- Jorge Munoz-Gama, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile
- Eric Rojas, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile
- Lucia Sacchi, University of Pavia
- Fernando Seoane, Karolinska Institutet
- Marcos Sepúlveda, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile
- Vicente Traver, Universitat Politècnica de Valencia